VESA is now on Facebook!
The Virginia ESL Supervisors Association (VESA) is a not-for-profit educational organization that promotes the academic achievement of English Language Learners. The purposes of the organization are:
- To disseminate information that promotes and enhances the study and teaching of English as a Second Language (ESL).
- To encourage exchanges of ideas among members that clarify the place of ESL in our schools and lives.
- To recognize and publicize excellence in ESL study and teaching.
- To sponsor an annual conference for Virginia educators on the education of English Language Learners.
- To offer scholarships for post-secondary education to English Language Learners.
If you have any questions about VESA, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org.